Friday 26 November 2010

Why have I created this blog?

I have created this blog for a number of reasons. The main reason is that I though it would be a good idea to do as im moving away Sunday 2nd January 2011 to Yorkshire to work for a year, so would like to keep people who are interested up to date on what im doing. Other reasons are that I can use it keep an diary on what ive been up to and use it as a training tool to improve my climbing and training towards qualifications.

How will this help me achieve? From the start of the new year I will be setting myself targets that I hope to be hitting and achieving this maybe Qualification wise or sporting achieving wise. I will also be leaving posts to back what targets ive set myself on what sort of experience i had and how ive got on.

Thanks you for taking the time for reading this. I promises my other post will be a lot more interesting than this one, Thanks for your support


No comments:

Post a Comment